Nutrisystem isn’t just about weight loss—it’s about feeling great, too! The Nutrisystem Summer Weight Loss Guide: 10 Tips to Lose Weight and Feel Great This Season explores how to maximize your summer body through the Nutrisystem Diet. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds or 50, there are plenty of tips in this guide to help you achieve your summer weight loss goals!
1) Start Losing Today
- Set a goal. Whether you want to lose 5 pounds or 50, setting a goal for yourself will help you stay on track.
- Cut out processed foods and eat more whole foods. Eating more fruits, vegetables, and lean protein will help you reach your weight loss goals.
- Find a workout routine that works for you and stick with it. Exercise is key to losing weight and keeping it off.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks.
2) Breakfast and Snacks
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make sure you’re starting your day off right with a nutritious breakfast from Nutrisystem.
- Don’t let hunger pangs ruin your weight loss goals! Keep snacks on hand like hard-boiled eggs, veggies and hummus, or a Nutrisystem snack bar so you’re never caught off guard.
3) Packing a Lunch
- Planning ahead by packing a lunch can help you save money and make healthier choices.
- Choose foods that are high in protein and fiber to help keep you feeling full throughout the day.
- Avoid processed foods, sugary drinks, and excessive amounts of saturated fat.
- Drink plenty of water and include some fruits or vegetables for added nutrients.
- Don’t forget to pack snacks for when you get the munchies!
4) Planning Ahead
- Decide what you want to achieve- do you want to lose weight, tone up, or just feel healthier?
- Set a goal- make it realistic and achievable, and write it down!
- Make a plan- figure out what steps you need to take to reach your goal.
- Get started- put your plan into action and don’t give up!
5) Keeping it Fresh
Summer is the perfect time to focus on your health and fitness goals. After all, swimsuit season is just around the corner! The key to success is staying motivated—and that’s where the Nutrisystem Summer Weight Loss Guide comes in. This guide is packed with tips, tricks and inspiration to help you lose weight and feel great this season.
6) Exercise On The Go
Being active doesn’t have to mean going to the gym. There are plenty of ways to get your heart rate up and break a sweat without even having to leave your neighborhood. Taking a brisk walk, going for a light jog, or riding your bike are all great exercises to do on the go. And if you’re feeling really ambitious, you can always pack a workout bag and head to the park for a game of tennis or basketball.
7) Water Flush Out Toxins
Drinking plenty of water is essential for flushing out toxins and keeping your body hydrated. But did you know that it can also help you lose weight? When you drink water, your body expels stored water, which can help reduce bloating andWater Flush Out Toxins Drinking plenty of water is essential for flushing out toxins and keeping your body hydrated. But did you know that it can also help you lose weight?
8) Get Your Heart Pumping
The first step to any weight loss journey is getting your heart pumping. And what better way to do that than by starting a fitness routine? If you’re not used to working out, start small with some basic cardio exercises. Once you get your heart rate up, you’ll start to see the pounds melt away.
9) Add Some Spice To Life
The hot summer months are the perfect time to add some spice to your life-literally! Spicy foods have been shown to boost metabolism and help with weight loss. So, this summer, make a point to add some spice to your meals.
10) Wrap Up With A Dietitian’s Checklist
- Get rid of any processed foods, sugary drinks, or junk food in your house. If it’s not there, you won’t be tempted to eat it.
- Make a grocery list of healthy foods that you enjoy eating and stick to it when you go shopping.
- Meal prep as much as possible so you have healthy food readily available.
- Get active! Go for walks, bike rides, runs, or hikes.